- Detail Images
Insulation for the cold, vents for the heat.
Take care of your lower half with the Marmot Women's Starstruck Pant. Constructed with waterproof and breathable MemBrain shell fabric, fully taped seams, and water-resistant zippers, the Starstruck can stand up to the toughest conditions your mountain can muster. The Thermal R insulation keeps you warm on chilly days, and zippered leg vents let you ditch some excess heat when you're hiking out the ridge for some sidecountry pow.
- Two-layer MemBrain 10 shell fabric provides reliable waterproof and breathable protection
- Fully taped seams and water-resistant zippers keep wet weather out
- Thermal R synthetic insulation provides warmth on chilly days
- Regular fit with articulated knees allows a full range of skiing motions
- Zippered leg vents allow you to cool down
- Brushed Tricot seat and thighs provide comfort and additional warmth
- Internal boot gaiters seal around boots to keep snow out
- Cordura scuff guards protect from sharp edges and boots
- Zippered hand pockets and a zip cargo pocket hold essential items
Share your thoughts
These are a nice warm, insulated pant. The almost full zip is great for venting or easy on-off. Fairly durable, although after about 70 days the zipper pull came off one of the leg zips(easily fixed). I love Marmot for their flattering fit/design and the style of the colors is very modern and fun.
Review of Fit
This review is strictly on the fit of the pants. I'm 5' 2" and ~113 lbs (normally a size 2). I ordered this pair in a Small and was concerned that it may be too baggy. I found that these were comfortable though, allowed room for layering if necessary, but also had a nice shape, keeping in mind that these are snow pants and not spandex. I don't have a particularly "full" rear-end, so there was a little extra space in that area, but it wasn't enough to be a deal breaker (that's also something I'm used to by now, because of my shape, when I buy pants). I also like that the zipper on the leg goes up to your knee, it allows for easy boot access. And I can't forget, the color is GREAT (the green)! I'm skiing with them for the first time this weekend (weather channel calls for lot of fresh pow to test 'em out in), so I'll give a review on quality after that.