For when it's too good to go inside and get dry.
The Marmot Men's Spire Jacket delivers serious weather protection for chest-deep powder days in and out of the resort. A Gore-Tex membrane with fully taped seams makes this shell waterproof so you stay dry til the lifts stop spinning. Marmot laser-drilled the backing to let moisture escape quicker so you stay comfortable when you pick up a sweat, and underarm vents let out even more steam when you're booting to the top of a fresh line after all the low-hanging lines are tracked out.
The Spire features a powder skirt for those mega deep days, but you can remove it when snow isn't an issue. The hood has an ERG adjustment to cinch comfortably across your head, and the laminated brim offers full visibility when you belay your buddy. Angel-Wing Movement offers full-range of motion so you can reach and bend without exposing your waist to the cold air, and smooth DriClime lining covers your chin for all-day comfort. Water-resistant Pack Pockets are accessible with a pack on, so you can wear this comfortably when you venture into the backcountry to ski some wild snow.
- A hardshell ski jacket for storm skiing and riding
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex shell with fully taped seams
- Adjustable hood with laminated wire brim
- Zippered underarm vents dump heat after back-to-back hot laps
- Pack-compatible chest pockets
- Powder skirt can be removed on clear spring ski days
- Regular fit with relaxed shoulders and straight hem
- Angel-Wing Movement promotes freedom of movement
- Item #MAR00UV