- Detail Images
Your pack and your back; it's hard to tell where one starts and the other ends.
- Molded back panel follows the contours of your body for added comfort
- Removable webbing waist-belt helps ease the load from your shoulders
- Big D-shape opening provides easy access to gear
- Two internal gear loops organize your clips
- Semi-rigid sides and bottom panels help the pack hold its shape
- Side compression straps let you adjust your pack's volume to meet different load sizes
- Side water bottle pockets improve your water-carrying capacity
- Dual ice axe loops help carry your technical gear
Share your thoughts
Sweet Day Pack
My girlfriend and I needed a smallish daypack to carry the essentials, snacks, towels, water etc. when we do our hikes in Pisgah National Forest and this bag is awesome. It holds everything and compresses for those days without the kid or the dog but expands perfectly for additional items.
The "C" type opening is great for item placement and the straps that hold items on the outside of the bag are strong and very stable.
I thought with the wide shoulder straps it would be uncomfortable for a women's frame but it's not, it fits both of us with some small adjustment perfectly. She is 5'1" with narrower shoulders than I have and I am 5'4"and it hit perfect with a little adjustment for the chest and waist strap.
Highly recommended for those afternoon hikes or 2-3+hour ones too.