Onward and upward in rain, wind, or sun.
Lightweight but burly, the Marmot Women's Speedri Jacket protects you from wind and water, breathes to keep you cool and dry, and stretches so you can make that crux move on the wall. Marmot built this action-oriented jacket with its new FusionDri technology, featuring a lightweight, stretchy face fabric laminated to a MemBrain waterproof breathable membrane and backed with a wicking fabric that speedily pulls moisture away from your skin and through the membrane. The result is remarkably breathable, dry protection from nasty weather.
- Marmot MemBrain FusionDri technology is waterproof and extremely breathable
- 15D stretch nylon face fabric and Angel Wing Movement cut offer excellent mobility
- Fully taped seams and water-resistant zippers keep water and wind at bay for dry, warm comfort
- Integrated cooling vents get rid of excess heat when you're working or playing hard
- Attached adjustable hood with reinforced laminated wire brim keeps raindrops and wind out of your eyes and keeps head warm and dry
- Elastic drawcord hem prevents cold and wet up the back
- Asymmetric cuffs with hook-and-loops adjustment keeps the wet and cold from blowing in your sleeve
- Chest and two hand pockets with water-resistant zippers secure and protect essentials