The Marmot Women's Sonia Short is tough enough for long through-hikes and comfortable enough to get you through high-mileage days. Lightweight, stretchy, and quick-drying, the Sonia can handle whatever the weather and the trail dish out, but is also perfectly happy lounging around the campsite on a rest day.
- Lightweight, breathable nylon weave with DWR finish resists abrasion, wicks moisture and dries quickly for active comfort
- Built-in stretch and inseam gusset panel allows plenty of mobility
- Dri-Clime lining on contoured waistband adds wicking comfort on hot, sweaty hikes
- Eleven-inch inseam and UPF 40-rated protection ideal for long days on the trail
- Side zip pocket and back snap pockets give you secure storage
- BlueSign-approved fabric manufactured with environmentally friendly methods and materials
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
Very strange shorts. Tight in the legs and loose in the hips and waist. Uncomfortable material. Couldn't stand to have them on for more than 2 minutes.