Adult-sized tech in a girl-sized package.
The Marmot Girls' Slopeside Jacket dishes out grown-up tech to keep your up-and-coming ski princess dry and warm while she rules the slopes. Marmot's MemBrain technology and toasty Thermal R insulation perform in harsh environments so even when storms start dumping fresh snow she can keep tearing up the hill.
- Double-layered MemBrain laminate uses a high-tech layer of PU to repel moisture while helping water vapor escape so it doesn't cause condensation
- Polyester herringbone face fabric is durable and has a great look
- Fully taped seams won't let water or melting snow work in through the stitching
- Thermal R insulation utilizes lightweight polyester fibers to trap body heat and keep her warm
- Regular fit is balanced and easy to wear for a wide range of body types
- Angel-Wing Movement frees her arms to move so she can ride without feeling tied down
- Zip-off hood with a laminated brim keeps the snow and wind off her head and stashes in her collar for around-town wear
- Zip-off powder skirt stops snow from flying up her back when she heads into the fresh stashes
- Internal cuffs and a hem cinch keep warmth from escaping and snow from sneaking in
- Plenty of pocket space including handwarmer pockets, a mesh goggle pocket, a water-resistant chest pocket, and a sunglasses pocket keep her together