Shrug off cold weather.
- 650-Fill down provides warmth on super-cold days without making the jacket feel stuffy or heavy
- 2-Layer MemBrain construction helps keep light flakes from soaking in
- Removable powder skirt means the Sling Shot performs on the hill and can be worn comfortably downtown without excess waist-bulk
- Removable hood can be left behind on warmer days
- Angel-Wing Movement so you can raise your arms without exposing your stomach and lower-back
- Reinforced shoulders and elbows
- Internal microfleece cuffs for wrist warmth
Share your thoughts
I need around my neck is softer, the outer...
I need around my neck is softer, the outer is not too stiff, between marmot sling and north face point it down, which jacket is better?
Marmot Sling Shot Down Jacket
Wife loves it!
I bought this for my wife who's always complaining about being cold, but never thinks to buy a technical/down jacket. She loved the Mosaic blue color and we got it for a steal on SAC. She always is getting complimented on it. Now she's toasty warm no matter what winter throws at her.
I gave this as a gift and what I heard back was "This is the best most warm jacket, I love love love it!" Not to mention the color (Sea Blue) is gorgeous. This jacket fits pretty true to size, but slightly on the snugger side.
does it have pit zips and is the chest...
does it have pit zips and is the chest pocket suitable for an iPhone and headphone cord?
It does not have pit zips, but the external chest pocket is big enough to accept an iPhone and headphones. Just be careful to not overzip the pocket and catch the headphone cord.
- Gender: Female
This jacket is awesome. No matter if I am just cruising around town or skiing I stay incredibly warm. And I love the color!