Slash, rail, and rip with sophistication.
The Marmot Women's Sion Jacket is not your average ski jacket; the uniquely beautiful, patterned, woven-dobby also boasts exceptional function. It fends off foul winter weather and warms you up with Thermal R insulation. A zip-off hood keeps things lean when you don't need it, and a powder skirt and vents tick off the necessity list. Keep everything right where you want them in the plentiful and ample pockets. See, skiing can be a sophisticated sport.
- Unique woven pattern nylon dobby with durable 2-layer Marmot MemBrain 10 laminate fights water and breathes for all-day dry comfort
- Fully taped seams prevent leaks and drafts from sneaking in
- Durable polyester Thermal R Eco Insulation provides resilient, mid-loft warmth; HD brushed tricot collar and shoulder lining feels cozy next to skin
- Regular fit is roomy for freedom of movement without being bulky or baggy; Angel-Wing Movement provides unhindered arm mobility
- PitZips underarm vents with water-resistant zippers dump excess heat while you're riding up a storm or on a hike
- Zip-off storm hood with laminated visor protects your noggin from the elements
- Powder skirt keeps snow from filling your jacket
- Elastic drawcord hem and adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs keep snow and leaks out with a snug fit
- Chest and sleeve pockets with water-resistant zippers secure and protect essentials
- 2 zippered handwarmer, zippered sunglass, internal media and goggle pockets keep everything you need right where you want it
Share your thoughts
Warm, stylish. No complaints here
sion vs backstage marmot jacket
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I tried both the Sion and the Backstage jacket by Marmot. I preferred the Backstage for overall fit (more room in the shoulders) and function (the zipper is easier to use on the Backstage) as well as the more vibrant color. Nevertheless, the Sion is a really nice jacket.