In bounds or out.
- Molded back panel provides an ergonomic fit, transfers the weight of light loads to your hips, and won't let snow pile up between your pack and your jacket
- Low profile design won't push you away from the lift's backrest but still gives you room for lunch and some tasty beverages
- Panel-loading design makes accessing your gear easy
- Multiple ski- and snowboard-carry options let you bootpack your gear up to the ridge
- Shovel and probe pockets lend room to pack must-take avy gear
- Insulated hydration sleeve in shoulder harness helps prevent dreaded drink-freeze
- Side compression straps let you adjust the pack's volume to fit the size of your load
- like a really hot assassin, backcountry terrain can be both beautiful and deadly; make sure that you have avy training and know the snowpack conditions before you venture out
Share your thoughts
I've got this pack, but no hydration...
I've got this pack, but no hydration reservoire for it. What reservoire should I buy? Looking for 1.5 L and resistant to popping/freezing.
I can recommend a camelback antidote reservoir 100fl.oz. , I have exactly the same.Fits the reservoir pocket perfectly