A compact pack that can take whatever you dish out, on the trail or on your commute.
- Spacer Airmesh back panel and shoulder straps keep you comfortable and cool so you can focus on the scenery
- Highly durable 420D oxford and 330D dobby weave fabric reinforced with double layer at bottom for even greater abrasion resistance
- Padded laptop sleeve fits your 17-inch laptop
- Internal pocket holds your tablet or e-reader
- Clipping points with reflective tape make you more visible at dusk
- Internal organizer pocket with key clip keeps small items from floating about in the interior, while side mesh pockets hold your water bottles
- Internal clips and hose port accommodate a small hydration reservoir (not included)
- Trekking pole holder is removable for trips into town
- Removable webbing waist belt keeps the pack from bouncing around
Share your thoughts
What size hydration insert for this pack?...
What size hydration insert for this pack? I know it says "small" but up to how many ounces is "small"?
I'd guess 1L. Most hydration bladders come in 1, 2, and 3L sizes, so I think you could safely assume a 1L would fit.
Is this pack the same quality as the full...
Is this pack the same quality as the full priced one since it's an Outlet version?
The outlet version are the same quality, the only reason why we have it on outlet is because its a past season model.
Sturdy, but fit weird
I have never had any marmot products an was replacing my worn out NF backpack. An awesome bag but just dust fit me very well. The bag has a fairly rigid framin that didn't really confirm well to my back makin it kind I wonky. I am going to try the ledge I think.