Marmot Sawtooth Sleeping Bag: 15 Degree Down
Marmot's quintessential all-around bag.
Durable, packable, and supremely versatile, the Marmot Sawtooth Sleeping Bag happily handles everything from mellow car-camping outings to frigid fall backpacking trips far from civilization. The 600-fill down locks in warmth with the help of draft collars and draft-resistant seams, while comfort features like a soft face muff and the footbox heater pocket keep you sawing logs all night like a lumberjack on sleeping pills.
- Lightweight 600-fill goose down insulation offers a superior warmth-to-weight ratio and rebounds well after repeated compressions
- DWR fabric treatment protects the down insulation from condensation, frost, and spindrift
- Nautilus six-baffle hood with down-filled collar and drawcord guards your face in drafty tents
- Down-filled collar with easy-access drawcord and an insulated Heat Bump draft tube keep out drafts
- Large trapezoidal footbox decreases constriction at the bottom of the bag and is canted forward to mirror the natural position of your foot
- Zipper guard prevents the draft tube fabric from getting caught in the zipper
- Stretch tricot baffles allow you to stuff and unstuff the bag without worrying about tears
- Stash pocket holds your headlamp in easy reach
- EN comfort-rated at 26-degrees F for shoulder-season and mild winter conditions; lower-limit-rated at 4.5-degrees F for occasional use in colder winter temps