Handles three seasons of cold temperatures and wet weather so you can sleep like a baby.
When you need to stay warm in humid or dewy climates, high-performance insulation is only half the battle; protection from rain, wet weather, and condensation is the other half. The Marmot Sawtooth Membrain Sleeping Bag flexes both the heat-retaining power of down insulation and the moisture-stopping power of a waterproof breathable membrane. Big brother to the water-resistant Sawtooth sleeping bag, the Sawtooth Membrain is Marmot's 15-degree, 650-fill sleeping bag option for wet-weather three-season backpacking or camping. The mummy-shape cut results in more room to move at the shoulders and a roomy trapezoidal foot box near the feet. Features like the Nautilus, five-baffle hood, ground-level seams, and internal stretch baffles give this bag a step up in comfort from a bag like the Trestles or the Rockaway. And while 800-fill and even 900-fill options exist in this same temperature range (the Pinnacle and the Plasma, respectively), the Membrain sleeping bag offers an ideal balance of warmth, weather protection, weight, and value.
- EN comfort-rated at 30° F (average women's comfort level) and lower limit rated at 19° F (average man's comfort level)
- 650-fill down compresses well, rebounds nicely after repeated compression, and features a high warmth-to-weight ratio compared to synthetic fill
- Mummy shape matches the natural contour of your body, keeping insulation closer at the feet and giving you more room to move at the shoulders
- Membrain shell technology uses a waterproof breathable membrane to allow sweaty moisture to escape from the inside out, away from your body, while simultaneously keeping you dry from rain and moisture in your environment
- Water-repellent, windproof, downproof nylon shell delivers lightweight performance without sacrificing durability
- Down-filled draft collar, full-length draft tube, and ground-level seams help retain your body warmth
- Stretch tricot baffles allow the bag to be stuffed and unstuffed without creating a tear in the baffle material
- Nautilus 5 baffle hood surrounds your head with warmth, Face Muff allows you to cinch hood tight without irritating your face
- Hood Muff and hook-and-loop-free Face Muff keep your face warm at night without irritating your cheeks, chin, or neck with a drawcord or rough closure material
- Classic trapezoidal footbox gives your toes plenty of room to wiggle, heater-pocket in footbox lets you pack in some additional warmth
- Two-way locking zipper design incorporates a guard to keep the zipper from getting caught in the zipper tube, a zipper tube to keep cold from leaking in at the closure, and a zipper garage to keep the zipper tucked away at the top or bottom of the run
- Two hang loops give you attachment points to hang this sleeping bag to let it air out at home or in your garage
- Stuff and storage sacks included
Share your thoughts
Anybody have the stuff dimensions for the...
Anybody have the stuff dimensions for the long bag?
Yeah, the stuff size for the Long is 8.5x18", and for anyone wanting the stuff size for the Regular, it's 7.5x16". Reduce the length dimensions by about 1/3 or so when using a compression sack.