Marmot Sawtooth Membrane Sleeping Bag: 15 Degree Down
Fight goosebumps with goose down.
Take a gander at the insulating warmth and water-shedding capabilities of the Marmot Sawtooth Membrane 15-Degree Sleeping Bag. Stuffed with a gaggle of ultra-warm, 600-fill goose down and surrounded by Marmot's waterproof breathable MemBrain 2L fabric, the Sawtooth sends those midnight shivers a-packing while protecting the precious down insulation from condensation drips, spindrift, and soggy gear.
- MemBrain 2L waterproof fabric helps shelter the down insulation from external condensation, snow, and water
- MemBrain 2L fabric is also highly breathable, so evaporating sweat won't condense inside the bag and cause the down insulation to clump
- The 600-fill goose down compresses well, rebounds nicely after repeated compression, and features a high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Down-filled draft collar, zipper-length draft tube, and ground-level seams help prevent leaks and improve warmth retention
- Stretch tricot baffles allow the bag to be stuffed and unstuffed without creating a tear in the baffle material
- Classic trapezoidal footbox gives your toes plenty of room to wiggle; heater-pocket in footbox lets you pack in some additional warmth
- Stuff and storage sacks included
- EN comfort rated at 30-degrees F for summer and mild spring or fall conditions; lower limit rated at 19-degrees F for occasional use in mild winter conditions