- Detail Images
The wet-rat look is never cool.
- Durable 2-layer MemBrain 10 nylon shell fights water and wind and breathes for all-day dry comfort
- Fully taped seams prevent leaks and drafts from sneaking in
- Regular fit is roomy for freedom of movement without being bulky or baggy
- Adjustable hood fits comfortably for all-day protection
- Zippered cuffs add snug-fitting, protective coverage
- Snap flap, zippered chest, and two zippered hand pockets secure and protect essentials
Share your thoughts
Great rain jacket
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I really like it when it rains?because now it means I have a suitable city/hiking rain jacket. I've never been a fan of umbrellas, so I was quite happy to pluck this one up. I wear it at every opportunity and like the design, how it falls, very flattering. I love the teal blue color (true enough to what you see on screen) and I can withstand the chill of a 40s day rainy winter day as long as I have another layer underneath. In summer, one tends to feel a bit clammy, so this jacket is really best for cool/mild days not humid ones. One last thing, it's not quite long enough to fall at mid-thigh, I'm 5'5" and the jacket just fits over my bum, so if you're looking for something really long, this wouldn't be a good choice. But that said, I think for city/hiking wear, it's perfect. I think the design strikes the right note between casual and chic.