- Detail Images
Shine bright on any surface.
Whether you're crushing a project or cruising up a trail, odds are there's a rocking soundtrack pumping you up (if nowhere but in your head). Dress the part in the Marmot Women's Rockstar Softshell Pant, which meets your high-alpine needs with breathable, weather-resistant, stretchy construction and Marmot's legendary durability.
- Marmot M3 nylon and elastane softshell double weave repels water and wind, breathes, and stretches for dry, warm, movable comfort
- Regular fit allows room enough for action without excess bagginess
- Snap closure and zip fly make dressing quick and easy; belt loops secure belt
- Zippered cargo pocket and two hand pockets secure essentials
Share your thoughts
Great slimmer fit pants
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These pants are great! I have had a hard time finding hiking/climbing pants that aren't absurdly baggy and fit awkwardly. The fit on the legs is a bit slimmer, but not too tight, which is nice for climbing in. They are stretchy and lightweight as well. I have worn tights underneath and they were still really comfortable. The waist rests on my natural waistline which I thought might be a little uncomfortable and is higher than I am used to, but it never bothered me while I was wearing them. They have held up great so far and I have climbed in them and taken falls and jammed them in cracks and chimneys and there is absolutely no sign of wear. The sizing is fairly true to size, maybe slightly small. I ordered my normal size and they fit pretty well. I am 5'7" and the length was perfect. If you are much taller than that, they might be a little short. I would definitely recommend these pants.
What are the front and back rise measure...
What are the front and back rise measurement?