Waiting out the weather never felt so good.
- Lofty SpiraFil insulation combines hollow fibers and denser, solid synthetic fibers in order to offer a balance of warmth, softness and compressibility
- Insulation fibers are thermally bonded so the insulation maintains its loft and shape longer, meaning more warmth and a better performing bag in the long run
- DWR-coated shell material fends off light rain and moisture so your bag and insulation stay drier in inclement weather
- Series of overlapping internal insulation shingles creates the Shingle Insulation Construction which allows for more efficient use of insulation so you stay warmer without needed additional insulation that would add weight
- Easy to reach draw cords make adjustments easy when you're bundled up
- Trapezoidal foot box matches the shape of your feet, wider in the toe area and narrower in the heel so you have more foot room and warmer feet
- Zipper garages cover up the two-way sliders from the elements so they operate smoothly every time
- Two hang loops make storage a cinch
- Included stuff sack
Share your thoughts
This says the stuff size is 8.5 x 8.5......
This says the stuff size is 8.5 x 8.5... Is that a typo, or does this synthetic bag REALLY pack down half the length of some down bags?
Oh Man Alex,
Thanks for pointing that out, one of the 8.5 should actually be an 18 (8.5 x 18 inches). I will make sure we get that fixed.