- Detail Images
- Community Images
Stay dry and move freely.
When you're 15 miles from the car and the sky goes black with rain clouds, you'll be glad you stuffed the Marmot Men's Rincon Jacket in your pack. The PreCip shell fabric shrugs off wet weather and breathes to keep you comfortable while you're on the move. Plus, the Angel Wing Movement keeps the jacket from riding up when a section of trail requires some 4th class scrambling.
- PreCip shell provides waterproof and breathable protection that's ideal for rainy weather
- Fully taped seams keep the wet out
- Regular fit leaves room for layers and allows you to move freely
- Angel-Wing Movement prevents the jacket from riding up while you're reaching overhead
- Fixed adjustable hood provides additional protection in stormy weather
- Drawcord hem and adjustable cuffs seal out wet weather
- Zippered chest pocket with a waterproof zipper keeps valuables dry and safely stowed
- Front zippered pockets hold small snacks
Share your thoughts
Perfect rain jacket!
The quality and construction of this rain jacket is great!
The Weather God!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This rain jacket is great for any person who enjoys the outdoors. I personally love to wear or at least pack this while fishing. It is very compact, lightweight and comfortable. It stops wind very well and if a long sleeve is worn under it, it is fairly warm. This jacket keeps you dry and also drys fast.