- Community Images
A tough combo jacket for just about every winter day in or out of the mountains.
- Waterproof breathable MemBrain 10 2L shell with fully taped seams repels falling snow, dripping chairs, and slushy falls to keep you dry and comfortable throughout the winter
- The liner jacket zips into the outer shell for amazing versatility throughout an entire snow season
- A removable hood blocks out the storm and provides additional versatility in changing weather, while its laminated brim doesn't flap around in the winter winds
- Underarm zippers (outer shell) come in handy during hikes and hot rides in the tram
- Brushed collar feels smooth on cold, dry skin and enhance cold protection when wearing only the outer shell
- Adjustable drawcord hem and hook-and-loop cuffs help seal out the cold and snow during magnificent crashes or harsh storms
- Waterproof zippers and a front storm flap prevent vulnerabilities when closed
- Internal pocket keeps your cell phone close so it doesn't get frosty and unusable
Share your thoughts
The color fades.
It seems the color fades and cannot be removed. Is it warranted by manufacturer? Can you do me a favor to solve this problem? Thanks!
What are the differences that account for...
What are the differences that account for the price difference between this jacket and the marmot cirrus component?