Marmot Ridgetop Component Jacket - Men's
A tough combo jacket for just about every winter day in or out of the mountains.
Despite the valley sunshine, you know the mountains are a different story. With the Marmot Ridgetop Component Jacket, you're prepared for the brutal snowy world that exists just a few thousand feet above the city. Both a snow-proof shell and insulating fleece liner jacket team up to provide versatile protection while you make the most of winter in the mountains. Plus, you can leave the liner behind once it warms up or just wear the fleece for chilly days in town.
- Waterproof breathable MemBrain 10 2L shell with fully taped seams repels falling snow, dripping chairs, and slushy falls to keep you dry and comfortable throughout the winter
- The liner jacket zips into the outer shell for amazing versatility throughout an entire snow season
- A removable hood blocks out the storm and provides additional versatility in changing weather, while its laminated brim doesn't flap around in the winter winds
- Underarm zippers (outer shell) come in handy during hikes and hot rides in the tram
- Brushed collar feels smooth on cold, dry skin and enhance cold protection when wearing only the outer shell
- Adjustable drawcord hem and hook-and-loop cuffs help seal out the cold and snow during magnificent crashes or harsh storms
- Waterproof zippers and a front storm flap prevent vulnerabilities when closed
- Internal pocket keeps your cell phone close so it doesn't get frosty and unusable