A fine specimen of versatility.
Old man winter has a propensity for throwing a curb ball in terms of weather predictability, and the Marmot Women's Regina 3-in-1 Jacket is designed to tackle just about everything that old man winter might throw your way. The Regina boasts two layers that can be worn on their lonesome (be it the shell or liner), or they can be paired together for relentless warmth.
More specifically, this jacket features a fully waterproof and breathable MemBrain shell that keeps frozen rain and snowfall at bay, while the synthetic liner is designed to keep you warm even when wet. The Regina is fashioned with a myriad of pockets to keep necessities like snacks or a wallet close at hand. Not to mention, the hood is entirely removable for customized protection and style. So whether you're snowshoeing with the dogs in December or going on a short hike in the early spring, the Regina offers protection and style.
- A versatile 3-in-1 jacket for cold weather outings
- Either layer can be worn on its own or paired together
- Waterproof exterior provides protection from elements
- Synthetic liner assures low-profile warmth even when wet
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close
- Hood is removable for customized protection
- Item #MAR00VT