Embrace the cold.
Designed to be worn as a cozy layer for the house or the confines of your tent, the Marmot Reactor Pant keeps you roasty-toasty warm. Thanks to the Polartec fleece, you're able to maintain furnace-like fervor, while the elastic waist boasts an internal tie for a personalized fit. Combine the Reactor with a waterproof shell when you find yourself neck-deep in powder in the backcountry, or wear them under your Carhartts on a chilly night around the campfire.
- Fleece pant designed to be worn as baselayer or standalone
- Warm polyester offers furnace-like fervor
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close
- Regular fit assures versatility
- Item #MAR00WL
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
Love these pants. Perfect length, waist is right on. Slim (ish) fitting, no extra bulk in the legs.
Work well on own, though wife recommends against wearing in public for extended period of time. Quick run to store has been approved though!
Warm, cozy, my new favorites.