Bad for blackjack, smart move for the mountains.
If the Marmot Randonnee Mitt were playing blackjack, it'd double down on every hand. That's because its snow-shedding MemBrain fabric is backed by the most waterproof and breathable membrane on the market, Gore-Tex. With protection like that, your table-tapping digits are sure to stay protected during the most intimidating mountain weather. It also sports a sweat-wicking liner and lightweight Thermal R insulation so the cold won't call your bluff.
- Extra waterproof glove for skiing and snowboarding
- Gore-Tex waterproof and breathable membrane
- Thermal R insulation insulates when wet
- MemBrain shell repels snow and moisture
- DriClime lining wicks sweat and dries quickly
- Tough leather palm enhances grip
- Adjustable cuff keeps snow out
- Item #MAR00YU
- Q & A
Comfy & warm
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Have used these gloves on many mountain ventures, i always make sure I packed them for my trips. The adjustable cuff works great keeping snow out & everything dry. They are roomy & keep my hands nice and toasty no matter how freezing it gets!