- Detail Images
- Community Images
Double down on the waterproof breathable tech.
- Gore-Tex XCR Performance waterproof breathable insert is guaranteed to keep you dry in brutal storms while allowing evaporating sweat and excess heat to pass through
- Marmot Membrain shell fabric features a proprietary waterproof breathable PU laminate to repel melting snow or rain before it ever reaches the Gore-Tex insert
- Thermal R insulation features synthetic fibers to trap warmth, retain insulating powers even if it gets wet, and survive repeated compressions
- DriClime Bi-Component lining wicks moisture away from your skin so your digits stay comfortable
- Wrist strap, gauntlet drawcord, and quickdraw tech let you cinch down the glove to help keep snow out and warmth in
- Safety leash included for extra security during transitions
- Nose wipe dispenses rogue snot particles with the precision of a rooftop sniper and the sultry smoothness of a cabaret dancer's inner thigh
Share your thoughts
Back of hand
Holding up well to hauling and marking
It has held up great after 2 seasons of ski patrol. I wear these when the weather is wet and cold. Which seems like most of the time.