Dialing in your winter gear can be a serious pain, with all the baselayers, midlayers, and shells you have to choose from, but Marmot's Ramble Component Men's Jacket makes all your layering worries things of the past. It's a classic 3-in-1, with a tough outer shell that's been outfitted with a waterproof and breathable two-layer MemBrain laminate and fully taped seams to shed soggy snow, wintry rain, and gunky precipitation of all other sorts. The warm fleece liner jacket can be worn along with the shell or on its own for dependable warmth.
The shell features a fixed adjustable hood for increased storm protection. The shell and liner jacket are cut with Marmot's famous Angel-Wing Movement, which lets you lift your arms to praise the snow gods without exposing your waist to their tomfoolery. A drawcord hem and hook-and-loop cuffs on the shell provide extra snow and windproofing, and a series of external and internal pockets keep your snacks close, your phone dry, and your ski pass within easy reach.
- A 3-in-1 jacket suitable for skiing, snowboarding, and showshoeing
- Outer shell made with Marmot's waterproof and breathable MemBrain
- Removable liner jacket made from 100-weight Polartec fleece
- Hood, hem, and cuffs can be adjusted to suit weather conditions
- DriClime chin guard is soft and comfortable against skin
- Regular fit with relaxed shoulders and straight hem
- Item #MAR00V1
- Q & A
Does the fleece have an inside pocket that is accessible when you are using the fleece with the shell (as the warmest of the 3-in-1 combo)? The last version of this jacket did not and that was my bf's biggest & only complaint about the jacket.