Ultralight and ultra-protective.
Marmot's Quark Sleeping Bag combines protective down and synthetic insulation into an ultralight weight for backpackers camping in questionable weather conditions. The bag's bottom uses Thermal R Micro synthetic insulation to stay warm even if it gets wet from rain seeping through the tent, and 850-fill down keeps the bag's top light, lofty, and incredibly warm. Marmot treated the down with Down Defender to help it retain its lofty warmth in moisture-riddled tents.
The Quark styles a weight-shaving mummy shape, and both the hood and footbox have anatomically-correct designs for ergonomic comfort. There's a full-length, two-way zipper for easy in-and-out, and a secondary zipper adds ventilation for warm nights. There are draft tubes down the zipper and around the adjustable hood to keep cold breezes at bay. The Quark also features a stuff sack for backpacking, a storage sack for camping, and two loops for hanging to dry.
- 37F EN comfort temperature rating
- 850-fill down with Down Defender at top
- Thermal R Micro at bottom
- Mummy shape with anatomic hood and footbox
- Full-length, two-way zipper with draft tube
- Secondary ventilation zipper
- Adjustable hood with draft collar
- Two hang loops
- Stuff and storage sacks included
- Item #MAR00TC