A lightweight, packable rain jacket for daily downpours or wet days on trails.
Keep your girl comfortable in wet weather or a downpour on the trail in the lightweight and breathable Marmot Girls' PreCip Jacket. This protective shell with fully-taped seams offers 10K waterproof protection and more breathable comfort than last year's version, thanks to Marmot's
new NanoPro waterproof membrane and eco-friendly DWR (durable water
repellent) finish. The brimmed hood effectively shelters your girl's head without cutting out her peripheral vision, so she'll be able to clearly see around her when crossing the street or moving along the trail. The jacket is constructed for free movement, and though
lightweight overall, features nylon ripstop fabric that offers hand-me-down durability.
- 10K NanoPro waterproof membrane with excellent breathability (17K)
- NanoPro eco-friendly DWR finish
- Durable nylon ripstop face fabric
- Regular fit with Angel-Wing construction for free movement
- Full-visibility hood with brim
- Elastic cuffs
- Zippered hand pockets