No more getting wet equals no more whining.
Your boy loves splashing in puddles and drinking raindrops when following you down trails in the rain. Dress him in the Marmot Boys' PreCip Jacket, and you'll no longer have to listen to the subsequent whining after he realizes that getting wet also means getting cold. This protective shell with fully-taped seams offers 10K-rated waterproof protection and more breathable comfort than last year's version, thanks to Marmot's new NanoPro waterproof membrane and eco-friendly DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The DriClime mesh chin guard further enhances comfort by quickly wicking excessive sweat or breath moisture away, and the double storm flap over the front zipper ensures that rain drops don't sneak in through the cracks. Your boy will be able to throw the brimmed hood over his head during a downpour without losing peripheral vision, and if it clears up, he can roll the hood back into the collar to keep it out of the way. The jacket is constructed for free movement, and though lightweight overall, features nylon ripstop fabric that holds up to his regular rough-and-tumbling.
- 10K NanoPro waterproof membrane with excellent breathability (17K)
- NanoPro eco-friendly DWR finish
- Durable nylon ripstop face fabric
- DriClime moisture-managing mesh chin guard
- Regular fit with Angel-Wing construction for free movement
- Full-visibility hood with brim that rolls away into collar
- Double storm flap over zipper with snap and hook-and-loop closure
- Elastic cuffs
- Hand pockets