At the peak of a good night's sleep.
- Marmot's women-specific fit includes extra insulation in those notorious cold zones such as the hip area
- Lightweight 800-fill goose down insulation offers a superior warmth-to-weight ratio and rebounds well after repeated compressions
- DWR fabric treatment protects the down insulation from condensation, frost, and spindrift
- Nautilus six-baffle hood with down-filled collar and drawcord guards your face in drafty tents
- Down-filled collar with easy-access drawcord and an insulated draft tube keep out drafts
- Large trapezoidal footbox decreases constriction at the bottom of the bag and is canted forward to mirror the natural position of your foot
- Zipper guard prevents the draft tube fabric from getting caught in the zipper
- Stretch tricot baffles allow you to stuff and unstuff the bag without worrying about tears
- Stash pocket holds your headlamp in easy reach
- EN comfort-rated at 15-degrees F for shoulder-season and mild winter conditions
Share your thoughts
Versatile and super light!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is my first sleeping bag and I love it. I bought it at REI store on sale. First of all it's 800 fill goose down, so it's very soft and light. And it fits in the little stuff sack easily. It's already small so I won't need a compression sack, plus too much compression could damage down.
Used on overnight trips, the outside temperature is around freezing and I slept really well. I tend to sleep really cold so this is a great 3 season bag for me. Maybe with a liner I could use it in winter too.
Although I don't care, but some people might be bothered that the material is so thin that you can see the down inside, it makes the light blue look dirty. Be aware if you actually care.
super sleeping bag
Finally got to use my new Marmot Pinnacle Sleeping Bag this past weekend in the Grand Canyon. Super comfortable, nice and toasty warm. Can't wait to cuddle up in it again soon!!!
I got this bag last summer and love it. It's super comfy and lofty- I felt like I was cuddling up in a down cocoon. Which I guess I was...
I tend to get very cold around my midsection and this bag did a great job keeping the heat. My feet were still a little bit cold but much warmer than in any other bag I've ever slept in. I used it most recently in the Utah desert in temps below freezing and this bag did a great job. I woke up with frost every morning but it kept me warm, kept the moisture out and was quick to dry.
I'm 5'5"ish and have the regular. I found it's JUST too small. I like a little wiggle room and will be getting the long. The regular fits me but there is only an inch or two of space in the head and none at the feet.