The Pinnacle of versatility.
The versatile Marmot Pinnacle Sleeping Bag helps you get the shut-eye you need during summer alpine backpacking trips and shoulder-season climbing excursions. This 15-degree mummy bag has a spacious trapezoidal foot box and stretch baffles so you don't feel mummified, and a down-filled draft tube along the zipper and a cozy hood that seal in the warmth.
- 15-degree rating and an EN comfort-limit rating of 26.6 degrees Fahrenheit means this bag will get you through a night with temps in the teens, although you'll be more comfortable in temps just below freezing
- Certified 800-fill goose down provides serious insulation against brutal temperatures
- Mummy shape holds warmth close to your body, and a wrap-around foot box helps maintain loft around the bottom of your bag so your feet don't freeze
- 20D nylon ripstop is lightweight, packable and durable
- 40D nylon lining can stand up to season after season of use
- Nautilus hood mimics the design of Marmot's 8000M jacket hood to provide three-dimensional protection for your head
- Internal down collar with easy-access drawcord stops heat from escaping around your neck
- Contoured zip with down-filled draft tube prevents cold air from seeping in between the zipper's teeth
- Stuff and storage sacks let you pack your bag tightly for trips and then let it air out and decompress when you're back at home