From fall's first drop to spring's final melt.
The Marmot Men's Palisades Jacket feels right whether you're skiing winter powder or spring corn. Its Gore-Tex membrane and fully taped seams provide reliable waterproof and breathable protection for snowy weather, and the AirExchange lining works with underarm zippers to ensure ventilation in warmer, sunny conditions.
The Palisades also features a storm hood with laminated brim to keep snowflakes off your goggles, and it zips off for bluebird days. Hook-and-loop straps at the cuffs and an elastic drawcord at the hem keep snow out. And the addition of Marmot's Pack Pockets grants easy access to the front pockets, even with a backpack on. The convenient sleeve pocket accommodates ski passes to keep you rolling through chairlift access gates smoothly.
- A ski shell for mid-winter storm days and warmer spring days
- Burly Gore-Tex membrane offers waterproof, breathable protection
- AirExchange lining and underarm zips provide ventilation
- Zip-off storm hood and powder skirt customize coverage
- Adjustable hem and cuffs seal out snow
- Pack Pockets are accessible with a backpack on
- Item #MAR00UX