Fake a fever quick.
When you're surprised by a foot of snow outside your window, pull on the Marmot Men's Palisades Pants, grab your skis, muster up a fake cough long enough to fool the big boss man, and head to the ski resort. Built with a two-layer Gore-Tex shell and fully taped seams, the Palisades Pants keep you dry as you ski through driving winds, whirling graupel, and pristine powder. Internal gaiters with gripper elastics hug tight to boots, and the addition of ankle zips make it easy to dial back the buckles on your boots when you take a mid-day break over a pitcher with your fellow powderhounds. The articulated knees let your legs assume their natural position as you ski, while the hook-and-loop adjustable waist lets you dial in the perfect fit, without having to deal with a bulky belt.
- Versatile ski pants ideal for mid-winter storms and bluebird days
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex shell with fully taped seams
- Internal gaiters form a snow-tight seal around boots
- Cordura scuff guards resist wear and tear from ski edges
- Ankle zips can be opened up for easy access to boot buckles
- Regular fit with straight cuff and tapered knees
- Item #MAR00UY