- Detail Images
Serious weather protection for serious snow.
A day in Utah's backcountry means deep snow and cold temps, but the Marmot Women's Palisades Insulated Pant with Gore-Tex Performance uses high-tech material and warm insulation to keep you feeling good when you're playing in the deep stuff. All you have to do is slide your legs into the cozy goodness, hike to a prime spot, and make lines.
- Polyester shell with double-layered Gore-Tex Performance technology seals out moisture to keep you dry in wet, driving snow
- Fully taped seams stop wet stuff from slinking in through the stitching
- Thermal R insulation uses mid-loft polyester fibers to keep you warm in cold, wet environments
- Regular fit is balanced and comfortable
- Articulated legs are preset for skiing
- Side and ankle zippers make getting these pants over your boots easier
- Internal gaiters with gripper elastic keep snow from flying up your legs or getting into your boots
- Adjustable waistband gives you a great fit
- Pockets with water-resistant zippers keep your essentials dry and safe
- Cordura scuff pads protect your hems from your getting chewed up by your bindings or crampons
Share your thoughts
Great ski pants
Kept me warm & dry for spring skiing in Utah. Leg pocket great for phone.size runs a little big but waist is adjustable. Love them & can't wait to play in them again next season!,
I am 5'2", typically wear a size 4-6 petite, I purchased small-short and they are perfect. I wear them with long underwear or leggings and they are warm, waterproof, not bulky at all, and well made. The adjustable waist is great. They fit great over ski boots and the elastic gator cuff on the inside keeps a great seal.