Make the most of winter's bounty.
- Women-specific fit features a wider hip zone and extra insulation in the body and feet for those cold nights
- EN comfort-rated at 4.1-degrees F for winter and shoulder-season warmth; lower limit rated at -11 degrees F for use in cold winter conditions
- The 600-fill goose down compresses well, rebounds nicely after repeated compression, and features a high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Down-filled draft collar, zipper-length draft tube, and ground-level seams help prevent leaks and improve warmth retention
- Stretch tricot baffles allow the bag to be stuffed and unstuffed without creating a tear in the baffle material
- Classic trapezoidal foot box gives your toes plenty of room to wiggle; heater-pocket in foot box lets you pack in some additional warmth
- Stuff and storage sacks included
Share your thoughts
Warm and comfortable sleeping bag!
I bought this for my wife who sleeps very cold. She has struggled to enjoy camping many nights because she was "freezing" and uncomfortable. My hope was that this bag would solve both of those problems, and it did. She has used it a few times and claims this bag has made a world of difference. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
comfortable and WARM
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Being a cold person, I wanted a bag that would truly keep me warm when camping and sleeping in below freezing temps and this one is a winner! The ouray has kept me warm when I've slept in a tent and an unheated yurt when it was in the 20s and overall I'm very happy with this bag. Its very comfortable to sleep in, the hood is probably my favorite of all the sleeping bags I've had over the years, and its so fluffy and warm!
It's a little bulky and wouldn't be considering backpacking light by the strictest standards, but I've taken it on a yurt trip and a winter backpacking trip and it's not impossible for backpacking. Plus it was several hundred $$ less expensive than the 800 fill alternatives with the same rating.
The only complaint I have with this bag is the zipper. Its very difficult to not get the draft tube caught as you're zipping the bag up or down which is annoying but not a dealbreaker.
Overall, very happy with the purchase and nice work Marmot.