- Detail Images
- Community Images
Floating in a winter wonderland.
- Waterproof breathable MemBrain and fully taped seams block wetness without making the inside of your jacket feel like a sweat-lodge
- Storm hood with laminated brim keeps flakes off your face, and the hood zips off on bluebird days
- Underarm zips dump excess heat
- Powder skirt blocks snow and zips off when you don't need it
- Angel-Wing Movement means you can raise your arms without exposing your lower back or front
- Multiple exterior and interior pockets hold your shades, goggles, and MP3 player
Share your thoughts
this is the Bomb
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Love this jacket, light, water proof and hood doesn't annoy you when its raining it stops the rain from getting on your face. Lots of pockets and even though its thin it stops cold wind. Little skirt that unzips for snowboarding days but looks great when using as a casual jacket too. Very happy with this one..
I had a couple of questions about the...
I had a couple of questions about the collar and hood of this jacket. How tall is the collar? Is it big enough to cover your face during storms? Is the hood helmet-compatible? Thanks for any help you can give
Has room in the hood, not sure enough for a helmet, it would maybe just fit. The collar is tall and has strings with stoppers to make it fit perfectly in the collar and at the back of the hood. So the wind of a storm wouldn't blow it off..