Escape the everyday world wearing the Marmot Women's Oasis Cargo Skort. Whether your destination is an overgrown jungle ruin, a yurt beside an alpine lake, or a special café at the center of a centuries-old town, this skort has the stretch, durability, overall comfort, and clean style you'll appreciate.
- Lightweight, breathable nylon weave with DWR finish resists abrasion, wicks moisture and dries quickly for active comfort
- Touch of elastane in skirt and stretchy knit of inner short allow plenty of mobility
- Inner short features 4-inch inseam and flatlock seams for chafe-free fit
- Dri-Clime lining on contoured waistband adds wicking comfort on hot, sweaty hikes
- UPF 40-rated protection lets you prolong your fun in the sun
- Side snap cargo pocket and back flap pockets give you secure storage
- BlueSign-approved fabric manufactured with environmentally friendly methods and materials
Share your thoughts
Does anyone happen to be familiar with...
Does anyone happen to be familiar with both this skort and the Carhartt trail skirt? I know it's a long shot! I need something that looks semi-business appropriate, yet is still light and outdoor durable. Just started a non-profit, but am basically living out of a backpack...
Carhartt skirt: http://www.carhartt.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10101&productId=169711&showCloseout=Y