A pack that's more than tough enough for your everyday needs.
- Spacer Airmesh back panel and shoulder straps keep you comfortable and cool so you can focus on the scenery
- Highly durable 420D oxford and 330D dobby weave fabric reinforced with double layer at bottom for even greater abrasion resistance
- Padded laptop sleeve fits your 17-inch laptop
- Clipping points with reflective tape make you more visible at dusk
- Internal organizer pocket with key clip keeps small items from floating about in the interior, while side mesh pockets hold your water bottles and a front stash pocket keeps your phone handy
- Internal clips and hose port accommodate a small hydration reservoir (not included)
- Trekking pole holder is removable for trips into town
- Removable webbing waist belt keeps the pack from bouncing around
Share your thoughts
Is this small enough to be a carry-on for...
Is this small enough to be a carry-on for an airplane?
You should be ok with this as most airlines restrict you to 45 linear inches (L+W+H) and this is 40" since the dimensions are 20x12x8". I would however double check with your airline to see if they have different limits.