Many ways to keep out the cold.
Your girl deserves the best in winter wear, and the Marmot Northshore 3-in-1 Jacket will keep her warm and comfy through the roughest of downhill runs and bus-stop walks. Made with Marmot’s PreCip Dry Touch technology, this weather-blocking and breathable jacket makes sure that even snow storms don’t dampen her day. And when the snow melts and the trees start budding, she can enjoy wearing the silky soft raschel fleece liner jacket on its own.
- PreCip 2L fabric uses a PU coating that repels moisture on the outside and pulls water vapor away from her skin from the inside so she stays dry
- DryTouch tech utilizes a protein-based material that reduces condensation and gets ride of that wet, clammy feeling
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from working in between the stitching
- Removable raschel fleece liner is soft and warm whether she wears it under the shell or all by itself
- Three-in-one design means she can wear just the shell in wet weather, the fleece when it's chilly and dry, or both of them together when it's wet and cold
- Regular fit is balanced and easy to wear for a wide range of body types
- Angel-Wing Movement frees her arms to move so she can ride without feeling tied down
- Stowable hood keeps the snow and wind off her head and stashes in her collar for around-town wear
- DriClime chin guard quickly wicks moisture to reduce irritation of sensitive skin
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
We purchased this jacket in the purple color for my seven-year-old daughter, and we love it. The color is very vibrant, there are labels in both parts of the jacket to put your child's name, and it's very versatile. The shell keeps my daughter dry, and the liner jacket keeps her toasty. My daughter loves the zippered pockets. The liner has been washed at least three times now. While the fur isn't as uniformly brushed-looking as it was when new, it still looks good, and, more importantly, it's all still on the jacket and not in my dryer's lint trap. I wish they made this jacket in my size.