They could have named it the Always Summer sleeping bag.
Though frost is clinging to the outside of your tent, you're snuggled in the Marmot Never Summer MemBrain 0 Degree Down Sleeping Bag, dreaming of bright sun and sandy beaches. Stuffed with ultra-warm, light, and lofty 650-fill down and topped with a waterproof breathable Pertex Shield shell, this rugged and cozy bedding resists the elements to keep that down dry and doing its thing. Add to that a head-hugging hood, draft tube and collar, and heater pocket in footbox, and you'll feel sunshine on a snowy day.
- European-tested (EN) comfort rated to 0°F for reliable warmth in spring, summer, fall, or mild winter weather conditions
- The 650-fill down compresses well, rebounds nicely after said compression, and features a high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Classic trapezoidal footbox gives your toes plenty of room to wiggle; heater-pocket in footbox lets you tuck in some additional warmth
- Durable, lightweight two-layer Pertex Shield shell features lightweight, low-dernier nylon ripstop backed by a MemBrain waterproof breathable membrane
- Stretch tricot baffles increase strength and resistance for long-use durability
- Nautilus five-baffle hood with non-chafing, Velcro-free face muff surrounds your head with comfy insulation
- Down-filled draft collar with easy-access Feely drawcord, zipper-length draft tube, and ground-level seams help prevent leaks and improve warmth retention
- Two-way zipper sliders let you ventilate the toes when the temps rise; locking
- feature prevents inadvertent openings
- Zipper guards prevents snags for smooth operation
- Stash pocket holds the essential or two that you want close at hand
- Two hang loops for convenient airing out and drying
- Stuff and storage sacks included
Share your thoughts
Great bag! Marmot definitely delivers.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I caught this bag on a sale at Backcountry, and I have used this product more than several times, but I wouldn't say I've put it through the wringer. This bag definitely keeps you toasty and warm. Put on a light baselayer, knit cap, and some wool socks, and this bag I believe would definitely keeps you warm at the rated temperature. I've used down into the 30s, and it kept me warm. I am very happy with my buy, and I think anyone that got this bag would be too.
Would this fit in a Marmot Kompressor Plus...
Would this fit in a Marmot Kompressor Plus 20L daypack??
Yes, a standard Never Summer MemBrain has a stuff sack that is 8.5" by 18"--or 1021 cubic inches. The volume of the Kompressor day pack is 1220 cu in--so the Never Summer will fit just fine inside of that.
Good durable bag
Seems like one of the best mixes of price, quality and purpose. Bought on sale here so good price. Perhaps smaller and lighter available but a material step up in cost for what were not material benefits and for me limited to weight and size. In a compression sack it would squeeze down well. Have used a few times - really warm and like water resistant nature.
what is the compression specs on this...
what is the compression specs on this bag?
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "compression specs" , but the stuff size is 8.5x18" and you would need at least a medium compression sack to fit it. The stuffed size will stay roughly the same in the diameter, but you should be able to compress it lengthwise by somewhere around a 1/3, so it ends up about 8x12"-ish.