While light weight my be your priority while you're packing for a hiking trip, protection becomes the priority once you're underway. This goes double when the weather takes an unexpected turn for the worse. Marmot doesn't want to make you sacrifice light weight for protection; that's why it developed the Women's Nanowick Jacket. The Nanowick is fully windproof, water-resistant, and, at just 4.6 ounces, weighs almost nothing. It even packs into its own pocket when you aren't using it, so it's as small as it can be while it's in your pack. Marmot also gave the Women's Nanowick Jacket a DriClime Mesh lining that pulls moisture away from your skin to keep you dry and comfortable.
- Wind-resistant, water-repellant, breathable nylon shell fabric protects you from the elements and allows moisture to escape
- DriClime Mesh lining wicks moisture to keep you comfortable, even during intense aerobic workouts
- Regular fit makes it easy to layer over or under the jacket
- Ultra-lightweight construction won't weigh down your pack or slow you down
- Partial elastic cuffs seal out drafts comfortably and without requiring adjustment
- Drawstring hem allows you to wear the jacket loose at the waist or snug it up when needed
- Single chest pocket for your essentials doubles as a stuff sack for the jacket while packed