- Detail Images
High-tech protection for sport-loving comfort.
Part of Marmot's high-tech M1 series, the performance-oriented Women's Nabu Softshell Jacket gives you the protection and comfort you need on the wall, trail, or open water. Made with NeoShell fabric, PolarTec's latest and greatest, the Nabu delivers wind and water protection worthy of a top-quality hardshell along with the stretchy, breathable, moisture-wicking comfort you love in a softshell.
- Nylon and elastane PolarTec NeoShell with wicking backer breathes, blocks water, wicks away sweat, and stretches for dry, warm, movable comfort
- Fully taped seams keep water and wind at bay for dry, warm comfort; water-resistant front zip keeps out leaks, drips, and drafts
- Athletic fit with Angel-Wing movement allows high-action mobility with bulk
- Attached hood with ERG adjustment system hugs head to keep it warm and dry without obstructing vision
- Elastic drawcord hem prevents cold and wet up the back
- Asymmetric cuffs with hook-and-loops adjustment keeps the wet and cold from blowing in your sleeve
- Chest and two pack pockets with water-resistant zippers secure and protect essentials
- Internal zippered pocket stores items you want to keep closeby
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I've been wearing my Nabu jacket throughout the spring - it's fabulous. This jacket is 100% waterproof...AND breathable. Looks sharp like a traditional softshell, while keeping me dry on a wet day. Love it.