Your new best friend's name is Moraine.
- Waterproof breathable Marmot MemBrain eliminates water seepage and won't cause excessive sweating
- Thermal R insulation provides the warmth you need to ski and hike all day long
- DriClime fabric lining draws moisture away from your skin to evaporate from the outer layer for total comfort
- Low-profile gauntlet fits under your jacket cuff to offer insulated warmth over your wrist
- Safety leash (strap) keeps glove attached when you need to use your hands
- Item #MAR2519
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Kept my hands nice and toasty on a good long backcountry day.
Very Soft But Also Durable
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought these for my sister as a gift. In her words:
"The mittens are super soft on the inside. They fit well, are easy to slide on, and stay snug to my wrist. They stay dry and warm and are also very durable - I had a fall on pavement recently and the gloves didn't rip or snag at all. Overall, very happy with them."
I'd wear these even around the house!
My hands are always cold, always! These feel so nice and warm and cannot wait to get them on the mountain.
Marmot Moraine Mittens
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Size Bought: small
These mittens are definitely soft on the inside and comfortable. My hands get cold very easily and these kept me toasty while snowshoeing in low 20 degree temps. I would've liked to have had glove liners on when I went skiing though as my hands did get cold from taking the mitts off periodically to get something out of my pocket, etc. And something to note in case this is important to you, these mittens do not have a pocket for hand warmers. Overall I like these mittens a lot, but I'll be adding glove liners in the future to keep my fingers extra toasty.