High-tech materials for simplicity on trail.
For those seeking protection from the elements without all the extra bulk, reach for the Marmot Women's Minimalist Pant. Built with Gore-Tex Paclite fabric, this storm pant is an ideal piece for those who want to make miles without lugging extra weight.
- Women-specific cut delivers a more flattering look
- Gore-Tex Paclite waterproof breathable fabric is lighter, thinner, less crinkly, and more packable than other Gore-Tex fabrics
- Fully taped seams mean water won’t roll down the shell and sneak in through the fabric joints
- Articulated knees mimic the normal anatomical shape of your legs, allow for a more comfortable fit, and provide excellent freedom of movement
- Ankle zips allow for easier layer changes
Share your thoughts
Nice shape but very tight.
I was looking for a lightweight but form fitting rain pant. I measured 26 inch waist and 37 inch hip, so I got the small. They are too snug even with no pants underneath. They are very attractive and lightweight, so will try next size up.