Your on-mountain comfort begins early in the morning when you slip on the Marmot Women's Midweight Crew. This midweight baselayer warms your core on the chairlift rides and handles excess heat and moisture when you really get going on the slopes.
- Midweight Polartec Power Dry stretch polyester holds in heat, wicks away moisture, and dries quickly if you take a hike in the afternoon
- Flatlock seams and a tag-free neckline won't chafe as you move
- Athletic fit, crew collar, and 26.5-inch length for comfortable coverage on the slopes and in the lodge
- Natural Cocona Performance Technology in the fabric inhibits the growth of odor-causing microbes to keep you fresh all day
- Marmot UpCycle helps to reduce your impact on our planet
Share your thoughts
I'm not stinky!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
That pretty much sums it up, this top is great if you sweat plenty on your climbs. Even if you have to wear it for a couple days people won't avoid you! Wicks moisture very well, and is fitted nicely, my only complaint is it could have a mock neck for cooler days other than that this thing is bomb proof. Washes nicely and dries quickly too. I recommend it highly as I certainly will be purchasing more or similar Marmot products.