Your legs may make long, beautiful arcs in untracked snow, but they also create a lot of heat even in winter weather. The Marmot Midweight Boot Bottom provides a dynamic layer of insulation for the cold but still dries quickly and breathes so you can stay comfortable during your all-day, all-terrain onslaught.
- Midweight, stretch Polartec Power Dry fabric holds in heat, breathes away moisture, and dries quickly if you take a hike in the afternoon
- Flatlock seams and crotch gusset let you move naturally while you ski or board without chafing
- Elastic waistband secures the bottom so it doesn't move as you drop cliffs, tumble, and recover
- Boot cut features a 17-inch inseam so you don't have to layer your socks under or over and cut off circulation to your feet
- Cocona anti-odor technology in the fabric inhibits the growth of odor-causing microbes to keep your bottom fresh for a weekend of pow-shredding
- Marmot Upcycle product uses reused, recycled, and discarded materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
Share your thoughts
Keeps you warm
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Kept warm in single digit Sierra weather. Wear a size 32 and got large. Probably should've got medium as they're a little loose in the waist. Nice not having to pull out of boots.