Save your cash and splurge on an elk burger.
- Rated to 40F, this semi-rectangular bag is ideal for summer treks or spring and summer backpacking in milder climates
- Lofty SpiraFil insulation combines hollow fibers and denser, solid synthetic fibers in order to offer a balance of warmth, softness, and compressibility
- Tough polyester shell stands up to abuse
- Shell fabric contains a DWR coating to help keep water and condensation from getting in to the insulation chamber
- Brushed lining in chest and footbox reduce the shock of sliding into a cold bag
- Dual zippers and two-way zipper sliders add convenience
- Snagless draft tube prevents leaks
- Two hang loops make storage a cinch
- Included compression sack helps reduce space in your pack
Share your thoughts
About how small will it get in the compression...
About how small will it get in the compression bag?
7.5 x 7.5 inches.
Trying to decide between this and the...
Trying to decide between this and the Mavericks 30. Will use only for summer camping. 3-4 nights at a time. Nor Cal (Napa, Calistoga, etc.) weather. Seems like the 30 would be more versatile for the mountains, but could be too warm otherwise?
Go for the 30. Its pretty easy to unzip your sleeping bag and let off some heat, but if you're cold - its more of a challenge to deal with.