If going faster and higher is your mantra.
Even though your parents don't like it, your mantra while skiing has always had something to do with going faster and higher. That's why the Marmot Boy's Mantra Insulated Pant is the obvious choice for ski pants. Membrain 10 shell fabric joins forces with Thermal R insulation to keep you dry and warm from first chair to last while the regular fit and articulated knees provide the freedom of movement for every trick you're planning to stomp.
- Two-layer Membrain 10 shell fabric provides waterproof and breathable protection from the elements
- Fully taped seams and water-resistant zippers keep wet conditions out
- Thermal R synthetic insulation provides warmth on cold days without feeling bulky
- Regular fit with articulated knees permits a full range of skiing and riding motions
- Zippered leg vents allow you to cool down after top-to-bottom runs
- Ankle zips provide easy on and off
- Internal elastic gaiters seal around boots to keep snow out
- Hand pockets, back pockets, and a cargo pocket hold everything you need for a day at the resort
- Cordura scuff guards protect from sharp edges and ski boots