Nothing LaZy about it.
If you use the word lazy to describe your style of skiing, the Marmot Men's LZ Jacket probably isn't for you. This jacket's burly shell has a waterproof and breathable MemBrain insert so it performs in harsh weather conditions and is stuffed with Thermal R insulation for the warmth you need to attack steep lines from first chair to last. Core vents allow you to ditch some excess heat when you're working up a sweat, and the Angel Wing Movement gives you the freedom to huck every trick in your bag.
- Nylon shell fabric with a waterproof and breathable MemBrain insert protects in tough winter weather
- Fully taped seams and water-resistant zippers keep wet weather out
- Thermal R synthetic insulation provides warmth on chilly days
- Regular fit with Angel-Wing Movement leaves room for extra-layers and allows a full range of arm motions without jacket ride-up
- Core zips provide ventilation during high-exertion activities
- Removable storm hood with a laminated brim protects in tough weather conditions
- Removable powder skirt seals around hips to keep snow out
- Adjustable cuffs and drawcord hem provide a snug fit
- DriClime-lined collar is soft on the skin
- Gasket compatibility provides a zippered interface between the jacket and gasket-compatible Marmot pants
- Chest, sleeve, hand, media, and goggle pockets hold all your essentials for a day on the mountain