- Detail Images
Light it up.
- Zip-off storm hood includes a laminated brim for extra protection
- Elastic drawcord hem and zip-off powder skirt keep out drafts and ward off snow invasions
- Microfleece internal cuffs feel soft and warm against your wrists, and snuggle under the cuffs of your gloves
- Internal pockets for sunglasses, media, and goggles help you stay organized on the slopes
- Angel Wing Movement gussets ensure the jacket doesn’t ride up when you’re reaching for a pole plant
Share your thoughts
Toasty warm and flattering
This jacket is toasty warm and flattering, but perhaps a bit too much for the ski hill. The lack of ventilation makes it great for extra cold days, but it was easy to overheat in during the Wasatch's averages temperatures. The jacket is fitted and flattering, hitting just below the hips. I would save this jacket for skiing in Colorado temps, it's more of a Crested Butte in the middle of January kind of jacket than an Alta in March one!
Warm and comfortable jacket
I haven't worn this on the slopes yet, but it's warm and the neck seems like it will be great at eliminating chin chafe, which was a problem in my latest (and unfortunately also new) ski jacket. This is sized a bit big so I'd advise to order down - I'm a 2 to a 4 petite in tops, and the XS (which the size chart indicates is for size 4-6) worked out well. I also bought the S to try and it's too big, so I'm keeping the XS.