- Detail Images
Lobo’s stands for feeling good.
Bring the Marmot Women's Lobo's Short along on your adventures near and far. Quick-drying, lightweight, and stretchy, this ultra-practical short lets you hike, walk, travel, and chill in comfort and style.
- Lightweight, breathable nylon weave with DWR finish resists abrasion, wicks moisture and dries quickly for active comfort
- Built-in stretch and inseam gusset panel allows plenty of mobility
- Dri-Clime lining on waistband adds wicking comfort on hot, sweaty hikes
- Ten-inch inseam and UPF 30-rated protection ideal for long days on the trail
- Side zip pocket gives you secure storage
- BlueSign-approved fabric manufactured with environmentally friendly methods and materials
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I loved the Marmot shorts I had in the late 90's and these are an updated, fitted version--comfortable, durable, water resistant, nice looking, and with generous pockets for wallet, phone, dog treats and leashes. The side zip pocket is great for money or keys. I can wear these dressed up for a party, lounging around the house, or hiking through the woods. As I am an older lady now, I like the long inseam for coverage.