- Detail Images
A hiking pant that you're stoked to wear.
- Abrasion-resistant nylon fabric stands up to the trail's wear and tear
- UPF 30-rated fabric helps shield you from the sun's intense rays
- Articulated knees allow you to easily move on the trail
- Multiple zippered pockets stash your lip balm, tissues, and hair ties
- Zip-off pant bottoms let you switch the Lobo's to capri's when you slug through a humid, hot forest
- Inseam gusset panels offer unrestricted movement while you climb over boulders or downed logs
Share your thoughts
Daughter loves them.
Got these for my 11y/o daughter. She took them to a week long camp for school and they worked very well. Zip the legs off to hike during the heat of the day and then zip them on for the cool nights at the beach. They have held up very well to her abuse and the frequent runs through the washer, no tears or stains to speak of. Highly recommended.
Cute, resilient pant for active kiddos
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought these (in both Dark Steel and Dark Khaki) for my 9 year old daughter. She is 4'9"- 70 lbs, and I picked up the large so that she would have room to grow. I was pleased to find the adjustable waistband to help cinch them a bit until she grows into them more, and she absolutely adores that the bottom of the pants zip off to become capris. They are a bit long on her now, but I purchased them in the larger size on purpose, so that is to be expected.
They are cute whether they are being used full length or converted to capris, and my daughter LOVES that you can change them. They are stylish, with cute feminine details that don't cross over into girly cheesiness. They can definitely be worn for school, play, or excursions into the wild. The material is comfortable (not itchy/scratchy), yet resilient. I'm looking forward to letting her put both pairs through the wringer this spring and summer.