Even during the summer months, weather in the mountains can go from balmy to frigid in mere minutes. Make sure your daughter is prepared for variable conditions with the Marmot Girls Lobo's Convertible Pant. In addition to the versatility provided by the zip-off pant legs, the nylon fabric has a DWR finish that shrugs off wet weather and a gusseted inseam panel that ensures complete mobility out on the trail.
- Nylon plain weave fabric is light, quick drying, and has a DWR finish for enhanced weather protection
- Regular fit, fabric stretch, and a gusseted inseam panel provide complete freedom of movement
- Zip-off pant legs and roll-up cuffs allow the pant to adapt to warm or cool weather
- DriClime-lined waistband increases next-to-skin comfort
- Zippered side pocket keeps valuables safely stowed
- UPF 30 rating helps her avoid harmful sunburn
- Item #MAR2714
- Q & A
comfortable, stylish, and usable
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
Bought these for my daughter and she loves these. The material feels comfortable, and the sizing is perfect- especially with adjustable waist bands.
The convertible zip rests above the knee, so it is not annoying. Haven't used on an actual hike but looks good so far
Really nice; if only it fit!
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
My girls loved the style of these, but we just couldn't make them work. Size L fit my 10 year old in length but not waist - even though these do have a waist cinch inside (I didn't even expect that and it was nice, but still not enough for her - she's just really skinny - most kids would probably be fine). Size XL nearly fit my 14 year old but she has large runners calves and they were too tight in the upper leg. Great pant for the price - we wanted them to work!