Even during the summer months, weather in the mountains can go from balmy to frigid in mere minutes. Make sure your daughter is prepared for variable conditions with the Marmot Girls Lobo's Convertible Pant. In addition to the versatility provided by the zip-off pant legs, the nylon fabric has a DWR finish that shrugs off wet weather and a gusseted inseam panel that ensures complete mobility out on the trail.
- Nylon plain weave fabric is light, quick drying, and has a DWR finish for enhanced weather protection
- Regular fit, fabric stretch, and a gusseted inseam panel provide complete freedom of movement
- Zip-off pant legs and roll-up cuffs allow the pant to adapt to warm or cool weather
- DriClime-lined waistband increases next-to-skin comfort
- Zippered side pocket keeps valuables safely stowed
- UPF 30 rating helps her avoid harmful sunburn